Sunday, July 15, 2012

Markdown Monday- March Markdowns 30% Off

Well it's that time of the week again! I have a secret, I actually like Mondays. My family thrives on routines and for me after a hectic weekend, Mondays give me back our order. This weekend was a great weekend! It was our six year wedding anniversary, plus the anniversary of us moving to Texas ( we spent our 1st wedding anniversary in a hotel in Amarillo and ate at a TGI Fridays at 11pm,  not my idea of romantic). This weekend we went out to a nice dinner (Maddens, in Bryan TX) I was able to fit back in my rehearsal dinner dress ( Vivienne Tam) and I had the top tier of or cake remade from Cake Me Away Bakery

Eating Cake On Our Wedding Day


Speaking of Weddings (because my almost 4 year old is obsessed with them) this was our conversation at dinner the other night:
Grace: Mommy I want you to get married again
Me: To your dad?
Grace: No someone else
Poor hubby :(

On to the Markdowns:

One Kid 2 Piece Outfit $10.50 (ARV $90)

Wes and Willy Pants 2T $3.15 (ARV $45)

The Children's Place Button Down $3.15 (ARV $17.95)


Gymboree T-Shirt NWT $4.20 (ARV $12.99)

Lilly Pulitzer $5.60 (Arv $45)

Samantha Says 2 Piece Set $5.60 (ARV $25)

Mossimo Jeans $2.80 (ARV $14.99)

Gymboree Capri Pants $5.95 (ARV$34.95)


Don't forget to checkout all the other sale items! There are 474 items marked down 10-90% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment