Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Choosing Joy and New Changes in 2012



It's been a while since I have done a blog post. I have learned a lot in my first four months of business:
1. The start up is a lot easier than the daily running of a business
2. My friends will understand that there are boxes of clothes all around my house
3. My customers have been amazing, and I have been loving every minute of it
4. I still get excited by every order I receive
5. My husband is more amazing than what I give him credit for
6. The WAHM community is fantastic, they keep me going and continue to inspire me.

With that being said, I have been playing around with how I want to run Dress Up Jane. When I originally started I wanted to do giveaways (because really who does not like free stuff), feature fabulous mom businesses (because I think it's important to support one another), blog (because I enjoy writting), and still list clothing and run the consignment side of Dress Up Jane.

So what do you have to look forward to:
1. Every weekend I will post 70-100 new items to the store!
2. Adding Toys, Maternity, Mom-made Products and more to the Store!
3. Monthly Giveaways and Occasional Flash Giveaways
3. More Blog Posts
4. Pre-Sale Discounts for Consignors
5. What We're Wearing Wednesday- Send your kids photos to DressupJane@gmail.com in their Dress Up Jane clothing, and if we feature your child get a special discount!
6. Once a Month Markdowns 10%,20%, 30%, and occasional 50%!
7. and for the immediate future a Free Gift with purchase! A Choose Joy Bracelet from Lil Blue Boo. If you don't know her story check out her blog, she is amazing, and because of her she inspired my New Years resolution! Can you Guess What is is?



Anyways That is all for now, I will try and update along the way. I hope everyone is enjoying the start of a New Year and if your lucky enough enjoying some snow (it was 70 degrees in TX today)!

My Joys

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment